Forum

Food & Recipe Ideas

Notifications
Clear all

Food & Recipe Ideas  

Bariatric Secrets
(@matthew)

In this thread, we want to hear about and see all of the delicious low-carb food you've been eating!

From recipes to meal-prep tips, we want to hear all about it!

*** There is to be no judgment passed on this thread, we are all here to SUPPORT one and other, not bring people down. ***

5 Replies
HugoPearson
(@hugopearson)

As a sweet tooth, I thought I would really struggle with this diet. But I have came across some incredible (and easy) dessert/treat recipes to keep my cravings at bay...

These cookie dough balls where insanely good - thanks dr.v!

And this low-carb cheesecake was to die for!

If you have any other go-to low carb diet recipes, let me know.

1 Reply
Bariatric Secrets
(@matthew)

Hi @hugopearson - We are so glad you enjoyed the recipes! If you search 'Dr. Varner' on YouTube you will see all of the delicious recipes we have created! Let us know what you think.

- Bariatric Secrets Support -

LisaJayne23
(@lisajayne23)

I just shared this in the 'tell your WLS story' section. 

But PORK RINDS are my savior at the minute. For someone with a lifelong love affair with potato chips, they really are hitting the spot and keeping my temptations at bay! Anyone else like them? Any varieties anyone could suggest for me? xx

2 Replies
Bariatric Secrets
(@matthew)

Hi @lisajayne23 -- We love pork rinds chicharróns! Have you tried the ones flavored with chili powder? They are excellent! A perfect keto alternative to chips. We all love them here at Bariatric Secrets HQ!

Rayna Jenkins
(@raynajenkins)

@lisajayne23 yes I LOVE pork rinds. They satisfy my chip cravings. I even make them into Cinnamon Toast Crunch with cinnamon & Monk Fruit Sweetener. DELISH. I also love chili lime flavor so sometimes I season them with Tijon & Chili powder. I love them as an alternative to bread crumbs too. I just made homemade chicken nugs the other night with chicken thighs & Cajun Flavored pork rind crumbs for me & husband. I used Italian pork rind crumbs for the kids. YUM-O!

Share: