Forum

General Post-Bariat...

Notifications
Clear all

General Post-Bariatric Surgery Discussions  

Bariatric Secrets
(@matthew)

This thread is for everyday discussions regarding your post-bariatric surgery journey -- these could be about the Bariatric Secrets dietary lifestyle, complications you have had since surgery, top tricks and tips, etc. 

*** There is to be no judgment passed on this thread, we are all here to SUPPORT one and other, not bring people down. ***

3 Replies
Samantha Henry
Registered, Customer
(@samanthahenry)

Just wanting to introduce myself to this community for my own accountability...

After having bariatric surgery I initially lost A LOT of weight. This joy soon turned to misery. I have put 80/90lbs back on. HOWEVER. I am not defeated just yet. I am going to give this my best shot. My health isn't great and I know the weight is killing me.

I'm trying to take my life back one day at a time. If anyone wants a buddy for support during this, leave me a reply!

Sending all my love, Samantha x

2 Replies
LisaJayne23
(@lisajayne23)

I want to echo everything you said @samanthahenry. I am really enjoying creating a community of people who have the same goal and understand all of the struggles that come with obesity, and also the guilt you feel post-surgery. I'll be your buddy through this. We need all the help we can get xxx

Bariatric Secrets
(@matthew)

Hi @lisajayne23 & @samanthahenry -- great to have you both on board. If either of you has any questions please don't hesitate to reach out! 

Share: