Forum

Tell Your Weight Lo...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Tell Your Weight Loss Surgery Story!  

Page 2 / 2

SarahJ668
(@sarahj668)

Hi, I'm Sarah, 52 from a small town in Washington state. I had surgery about 6 years ago now and have put a lot of the weight back on. So hoping this helps me get on track x

Camille
(@camille)

Hi, my name is Camille, and I am 67 years old. I live in Northern California and had gastric bypass June 18, 2007. I lost 120 pounds, hit my goal weight, and more. I kept it off for a few years, then slowly started back to my old ways. I have now put on about 70 lbs and feel awful. I look into every "diet" hoping I can find something fast and easy.

Hoping this will at least get me back on some sort of track. I follow no plan now, and needless to say, my eating sucks!!! 😀 

1 Reply
Bariatric Secrets
(@matthew)

Hi @camille - great to have you on board! You are not alone in this - over 50% of bariatric patients regain some or all of their post-operative weight loss! This is one of the reasons why Dr. Varner decided to found Bariatric Secrets!

If you have any questions moving forward please don't hesitate to contact us! 🙂

Rayna Jenkins
(@raynajenkins)

Hello, my name is Rayna. I had vertical sleeve surgery 6 years ago. My pre-surgery weight was 263. I lost 103 lbs and weight 160. I am now 190 lbs & not happy with myself for gaining 30 lbs. I am hear to regain my eating habits & lose the weight I gained to stay healthy. I got the surgery to help with my diabetes. I used to have to take medicine for the diabetes but since the surgery my A1C has stayed at 5.7. So at least that is still good. I want to keep it that way.

Teedaladi
(@teedaladi)

Hi my name is Teresa. I had my surgery February 18, 2015! I never reached my goal weight, and I'm beginning to gain back some of the weight I actually lost. Looking forward to starting my jpurney over, and hopefully this group will help me achieve that!

Page 2 / 2
Share: